Inside every 35mm camera is a 26 megapixel full-frame digital! Ultra-high res scanning for only 33 cents per frame*, including development! Free C41 development for RFF and GetDPI members! Normal turnaround time is 2 weeks for domestic orders.
Steps for sending your rolls in:
- Select your service.
- Check out just like you would with any product on our site.
- Indicate in your order notes any special requests you have on processing and developing your order (push/pulls/no adjustments/etc)
- Complete your order and pay with your preferred method.
- Print a spare copy of your receipt and include it with your order. (This is really helpful for our lab techs!)
- Drop in the mail, wait 1-3 weeks and your scans and film will be sent to you via USPS! International orders take additional time.
(Note: we can also develop and scan black and white film; development charge is $8/roll.)
*33 cents per frame applies to 135 film at 36 exposures. Each roll is $11.99 for 135, 120, or 220, regardless of frame count.
Estimated pixel ratio of scanned frame:
- 35mm Roll: 4181x6305px
- 6x4.5: 4824x3533px
- 6x6: 4760x4832px
- 6x7: 4815x5902px
- 6x9: 4815x7588px