Expanded Guide Book Canon T4i
The Rebel T4i/EOS 650D is also the first Canon DSLR to feature a touch-sensitive LCD. Virtually all of the camera's operations can be set using the 3in. (7.7cm) LCD rather than using the physical buttons on the camera body. This includes setting menu functions, selecting the focus point in Live View and even firing the shutter once focus has been locked. To make the use of the LCD easier, the panel is hinged and can be set in a variety of positions allowing the camera to be used overhead or down low, close to the ground, more easily.
- Sensor: 0.86 x 0.58 inch (22.3 x 14.9 mm) CMOS
- Aspect Ratio 3:2
- Resolution: Approximately 18 megapixels
- Dust deletion: Manual
- Image Processor: DIGIC 5
- Electronically controlled, focal-plane shutter capable of speeds between 1/4000 to 30 sec., plus Bulb.
- Drive options include continuous shooting at 5 fps. Burst rate is 22 shots with JPEG selected or 6 shots with RAW (or 30 and 6 respectively when a UHS-I compatible memory card is used). A 10 sec., 2 sec. or 10 sec. continuous self-timer is available.
- Eye-level pentamirror with approximately 95% coverage. Viewfinder eye point is 19mm and has a built-in dioptre adjustment of -3 - +1.0 m-1.
- Integral flashgun with a guide number of 43ft (13m) at ISO 100. Hotshoe for mounting compatible EX Speedlite flashguns.
- Evaluative, Partial metering, Centre-weighted average, and Spot metering. Automatic exposure bracketing up to ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments and exposure compensation is available up to a maximum of ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments. ISO set manually between 100-12800 in Creative Zone modes or automatically between 100-6400 in Basic Zone mode.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More