Fuji XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens- Black
Fuji XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2 R WR, to make up a stylish collection of compact lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor* to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
- Ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements
- Compact, lightweight, and stylish design for great operability
- Almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder ont eh X-Pro2 and X-Pro1.
- Inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus.
- When combined with the phase detection AF system of X-Pro2 and X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds.*
- Weather and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
- Compatible with the vented metal hood "LH-XF35-2" (sold separately).
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens (Black)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Wrapping Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More