Leica 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux-M ASPH Lens
The Leica 50mm f/0.95 Noctilux-M ASPH has extremely shallow depth of field (DOF) at open aperture which produces portraits and detailed studies of unequalled aesthetic effect. Even when just slightly stopped down, the result is outstanding image quality, comparable to the Leica SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH, which is considered the best standard lens ever produced.
When used in available light photography, the lens exceeds the perception of the human eye. Even the light from one candle can be sufficient for handheld photography. A "floating element" retains high image quality even in the close-up range. Vignetting and distortion have also been visibly improved compared to the 50mm f/1.4 Summilux.
- A noticeably higher lens speed has been achieved without any major alterations to the size of the lens
- The characteristic rendering of the previous 50 mm f/1, valued by many users as a means of creative photography, has been retained at full aperture
- Slightly stopped down, the lens performs comparably with the LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH
- With "floating element", the superb performance is kept even at close focal distances
- On top of this, the vignetting and distortion values have again been improved on the predecessor model
- The use of regular polarizing filters (size E82) is possible thanks to a special filter adapter
|Focal length||50 mm|
|Warranty||Leica 3 year warranty|
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More