Adjusting Images in Adobe Lightroom
Adjust Images in Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Lightroom is a wonderful photo software that lets you organize and adjust your digital photographs. Exposure has two sides; How you take the picture and how you develop them. To get the most out of your photos, you need to learn how to develop them. Lightroom lets you adjust exposure, color, contrast, and many other settings. It only uses levers, which is much easier than Photoshop.
- Exposure to help you if an image is too light or dark.
- Color to help you get the best color in your image.
- Contrast/blacks/whites to adjust the contrast shadows and hightlights.
- Black & White to convert photographs into black and white or sepia.
- Hue and Saturation to get more vivid or softer colors.
- Presets which add filters to your digital images.
- Clone and heal to take things out of a photograph.
- Selections to let you work on different parts of the image to make them lighter or darker, change the color, blur the background, do black and white with color in it images, etc.
- Lens corrections, Sharpening, Noise Reduction, Cropping, Red Eye, and Gradient adjustments, and more.
This class is perfect for anyone that loves to take photographs — from beginner to experienced shooter. This class is geared towards individuals that would like an introduction to image post production. Adobe Lightroom is a digital darkroom that helps you get the most out of your images, no matter what you like to photograph or what camera you use.
A computer with Adobe Lightroom installed and working. (If you don't own a laptop, just bring note taking supplies.)
A note pad or device for note taking.
Schedule and Format
This workshop is three-hours long with a break around the midway point. This is a hands-on class where we work on images as we go through the different adjustments available in Lightroom.
About the Instructor
Jerry Hughes is a professional photographer, best selling author, inventor, world traveler and speaker. As a photographer, his fashion work has been in Vogue magazine, and his corporate clients have included IBM, Proctor & Gamble and Ford. Hughes is also an award-winning portrait and wedding photographer. He is a fun and energetic speaker who creates a great learning experience. He is also known for his patience with beginners. Jerry has taught photography to people from United Nations ambassadors and diplomats to high school students at national journalism conventions. His photography books are used to teach photography around the world from grade school through the university level. He has been a Precision Camera University instructor since 2006.
Learn more about Jerry on his website.
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More