Lightroom Alternative: Using Capture One
Adobe Free Workflow: Capture One
Capture One 10 is an amazing raw processor and archive manager but not many people know it exists. It is the internet's best kept secret used by the highest end photographers after the ultimate image quality. During this class will explore Capture One 10’s core features, the great images quality it produces effortlessly, it's highly customizable interface, and the powerful raw processing tools it offers a photographer.
Sometimes we think Lightroom is the only RAW processing option, but that isn’t the case. Come learn about the world's best raw processor you’ve (probably) never heard of.
• Capture One Pro workflow for RAW processing.
• RAW editing -
• Simple adjustments: exposure, contrast, saturation, white balance, highlight and shadow recovery, etc).
• Advanced color adjustments.
• Local adjustments: Exposure, healing and cloning in Capture One.
• Other features: noise and lens correction, film simulation, skin tone, presets.
• Editing shortcuts that save a ton of time.
• Customizing the User Interface for high efficiency: Panels, shortcut keys, multi-monitor and external devices (Wacoms, etc).
• Output recipes and efficient exporting.
• Full processing example for a number of images of different types.
This class is geared for photographers of all skill levels. This workshop is perfect for those interested in switching from Lightroom to Capture One Pro 10, Sony Alpha shooters curious about Capture One Pro’s features, photographers new to RAW processing and anyone interested in improving their Capture One skills.
Schedule and Format
The is a three-hour class that will be hosted in the Precision Camera classroom. The instructor will demonstrate the functionality as he talks through it. Students may bring their own laptop and follow along, but it is not required. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions and the class will be interactive.
About the Instructor
Andrew Frtiz is a self taught photographer who comes from a software engineering background. On his very first trip with a camera he discovered night photography and has never looked back. He developed his night photography skills through trial and error in environments from the near perfect darkness of west Texas to bright urban settings around Washington DC and Austin. When not making night time images, Andrew is shooting for AzulOx Visuals making a variety of images from weddings, to architecture and everything in between. Andrew loves solving problems but more than that, he loves sharing his knowledge with others, helping them grow.
See more of Andrew's images at AMadTrip.com and AzulOx.com.
You can contact Andrew with questions about the class at Andrew@AzulOx.com
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More