Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ2 Ball Head
The XPRO Ball Head with 200PL type quick release is an ideal partner for most DSLR cameras. It has a magnesium body so weighs just 500g, but can take a 10kg load. The new ball locking system uses three wedges which enclose the ball entirely, which prevents movement and guarantees positional stability when locking the ball. A friction control and a bubble level for each plane of movement allows small movements of the camera to be made to allow precise positioning before locking. Polymer rings are used within the ball housing to lubricate movement, so no grease is used, avoiding leaks in hot conditions. The popular 200PL plate is the Manfrotto standard design and is suitable for all but the largest camera types or long tele lenses. The quick release has 2 built-in bubble levels .
- Drift-free ball locking system.
- Friction ball movement control.
- Two bubble levels built in to release base.
- Lightweight magnesium bodyshell.
- Camera quick release plate compatible with many other Manfrotto heads and accessories.
- Grease-free ball lubrication.
- Type: Ball & Socket
- Quick release: Yes
- Revolving base: Yes
- Friction control: Yes
- Side tilt: 90° / +40°
- Height: 11.5cm
- Weight: 500g
- Max load: 10kg
- Base connection: 3/8"
- Spirit level: Yes
- Q/R plate : 200PL supplied
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More