Nikon AF-S DX 55-200/4-5.6G ED VR II Lens *Special Order Only*
Please call 512/467-7676 for more details on special ordering this item.
Nikon AF-S DX 55-200/4-5.6G ED VR II Lens
A compact telephoto zoom that's great for action, people, and travel.
Optimized for Nikon's compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II features a retracting design that's small and lightweight- ideal for travel and everyday use. Its versatile zoom range goes from 55mm, which is great for portraits and group shots, up to 200mm telephoto for catching close-ups on the sports field, school events, and more. Forget about blurry photos and shaky videos; Vibration Reduction (VR) helps keep your photos sharp and your videos steady. On its own, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II is a great multipurpose lens. As a companion to the 18-55mm kit lens that comes with many DX-format DSLRs, it offers continuous coverage across the entire focal length range from 18mm to 200mm.
- F Mount Lens / DX Format
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/4 to 5.6
- Minimum Aperture Range: f/22 to 32
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compact and Lightweight
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II Lens
- 52mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Protector
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with 4-Year US Extension with Online Registration
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More