Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight
The i-TTL-optimized SB-700 offers the perfect balance of exposure, performance and portability for any photographer on the go. It’s flexible flash head provides creative lighting freedom for nearly any subject. Achieve brilliant results and seamless lighting system integration with hot shoe operation or wirelessly as a master, commander or remote light source. The SB-700 offers wireless Commander Mode to allow you complete control over compatible Creative Lighting System (CLS) products. The SB-700 controls up to 2 remote Speedlight groups and an unlimited number of compatible Speedlights. When used as a remote Speedlight, up to 3 groups can be selected. Four wireless channel options help manage wireless conflicts in multi-photographer environments.
With its streamlined controls and intuitive menus, the SB-700 allows you to access its full range of functionality with ease. Versatile auto power zoom coverage allows you to smoothly cover lenses as wide as 24mm and up to 120mm in FX-format. Using the simple slider switch on the back of the SB-700, you can optimize light quality by selecting from 3 light distribution patterns: Standard for general illumination, Center-weighted for portraits or Even, for groups or interiors. Automatically detects Nikon FX and DX formats and selects suitable light distribution angle. Automatically detects increases in flash head temperature and controls recycling time accordingly, thus preventing overheating. Automatically detects type of hard-type color compensation filter (fluorescent and incandescent) and automatically transmits filter information to camera for optimum white balance setting.
- Guide number at the 35mm zoom position measures 92' at ISO 100 and 128' at ISO 200
- Manual power output from 1/1 full power to 1/128 power
- Light distribution angle is automatically adjustable to the camera's image area in both FX and DX formats
- Auto zoom head reaches form 24-120mm with FX format and 14-120mm with DX format
- Coverage of 12-17mm in FX and 8-11mm in DX when using built-in wide-angle diffusion panel
- Thermal cut-out protection shuts off the flash to prevent damage from overheating
- Flash head tilts with click-stops at -7°, 0°, 45 °, 60°, 75°, and 90°
- Flash head rotates left and right with click-stops at 0°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°, 150°, and 180°
- Distance range of 2-66'
- Back-lit LCD panel with nine selectable contrast levels and a rotating dial assist in viewing flash status and changing settings
- Flash duration of 1/1,042 to 1/40,000 second depending on output setting
- AF-assist light, modeling illuminator, monitor pre-flashes, and test firing settings
- Automatic color filter detection for adjusting the camera's color temperature settings and an optional color filter pack is available
- Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight
- SW-14H Diffusion Dome
- SZ-3TN Incandescent Filter
- SZ-3FL Fluorescent Filter
- AS-22 Speedlight Stand
- SS-700 Soft Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More