Nissin MF 18 Ring Flash for Canon
The Nissin MF18 Macro Ring Flash is a ringlight flash, specifically designed for use with Nikon or Canon cameras. Featuring a Fine Macro mode, this flash provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1204 in 1/6 EV steps, to achieve the greatest accuracy. When used in manual mode, the flash can be adjusted in 1/3 EV steps from full power down to 1/64th power. The tube flash design is divided in half, allowing you to vary light output depending on the lighting conditions. This design also works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
The Nissin MF18 Macro Flash Ring Features:
Ringlight flash specifically designed for use with cameras with E-TTL and E-TTL II capabilities.
- Fine Macro mode provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1204 in 1/6 EV steps to achieve the greatest accuracy.
- Tube flash design works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Wireless TTL and multi-function remote control system allow this flash to control slave groups with +/- 3 stops EV compensation.
- Firmware upgrades available through USB service terminal.
- Color display features an easily navigable menu that automatically rotates depending on the camera's orientation.
- Modeling LED lamp works in conjunction with power ratio control feature to help better preview your lighting.
- Comes with full Nissin USA warranty
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More