Olympus OMD Beginner Class
It's finally here! A class all about your Olympus OMD Series Camera! If you own an E-M-10 (I and II), E-M5 (I and II), or an E-M1 - This is the class for you!
In your OMD camera there are many functions and features beyond the more obvious shooting modes that you may not be aware of. We'll also go over how the menu is arranged and how to navigate the different options. Get the most out of your camera.
In this class we will be focusing on the basic functions as well as all of the great creative modes, shooting techniques, and your SPC (Super Control Panel). This 3 hour class will cover a variety of topics, so no matter your skill level, come join us. Learn about all the great things your camera has to offer to greatly enrich your photographic experience.
- Camera Control and Menu Navigation
- Auto Focusing Features and Modes
- Basic White Balancing
- Extensive Creative and Artistic Shooting Modes including Panoramic
- Low Light Shooting Modes
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Shooting Feature
- Photo & Video Resolution and File Types
- Auto Focus vs. Tracking Auto Focus In Video
- Image Stabilization Features
- Memory Card Types and Qualities
- Exposure and metering
- Using flash on shoe and off
- Wifi Features
What to bring:
Camera, Manual, Charged Battery, note taking supplies, and any accessories you would like to go over.
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More