Blog - precision camera
Posted by Casey Holder on
So you're shooting some video. You know all about shutter speed, but what the heck is SHUTTER ANGLE? Here is Precision Camera's Mike Oz with more:
Ever wonder what the difference between a traditional photography lens and a "cinema lens" is? Turns out it's a lot more complicated then you would think. Here is Celissa with more: Check out our traditional and Cinema lenses!
One of the most amazing things about professional photography is its ability to open us to cultures, places and worlds we could never have experienced without it.First, let me introduce myself. I’m Scott Sitkiewitz, an instructor with Precision Camera and a professional photographer. I actually worked at the store in 2005 answering the phones [...]
If you haven't been by the store in a bit, you should really come check out our new photo wall by the print lab. The wall breaks down and gives stunning examples of all the different methods and finishes we have available for photographic prints. We are so excited about it that we thought we would [...]
- FAQ FRIDAY: What's the difference between shutter speed and shutter angle?
- Check out These Winning Images from our Nature Photo Contest
- What's the Difference Between Cinema Lenses and Traditional Lenses?
- Tips and Tricks for Creating Spooky Halloween Exposures
- Learn Studio Photography at Precision Camera