Rental Terms and Conditions
Please read all information!
By renting equipment from Precision Camera & Video (referred to hereafter as 'the lessor'), you (referred to hereafter as 'the lessee') accept that the equipment is in good, functional condition at the time received. If we ship the rental equipment to you and the package is delivered damaged, opened, or otherwise is suspicious looking manner, do not accept it and notify us immediately. If you chose to accept it, save all packaging material for inspection by the carriers agents and notify us immediately.
- The lessee agrees to pay the rental rate for the period the merchandise is used and in transit.
- The lessee further agrees to promptly return the merchandise at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
- The lessee also agrees to pay for any damages to, or loss of, the rented merchandise occurring during their time of possession or because of loss and or damage from improperly packing the returning equipment shipment.
- Upon return and inspection any and all repairs necessary and or accessories missing that were itemizes will be charged at our current rates and billed to the lessee.
- A full day rental is charged, even for a partial days use. There are absolutely no refunds for early returns. The lessee agrees to pay the regular rental rate for each day that the merchandise is in his possession and until it is returned to the lessor.
- The lessee will also pay the lessor for any charges incurred by the lessor to recover merchandise not promptly returned when requested. The lessor retains title to the merchandise and the right to end this lease and take possession of the merchandise if it is not returned on request.
- The lessor assumes no responsibility for damage to film materials or other liability of any kind resulting from the use or malfunction of the equipment. The lessee agrees that the limit of our liability is limited to a refund of the actual RENTAL Charge ONLY.
- The lessee must present a copy of both sides of their valid current State Drivers License or State Photo ID. and a deposit equal to the actual value of the merchandise must be paid by cash, cashiers check, or major credit card.
- The venue of any legal disputes concerning this contract are to be filed in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
Please contact us through our online ticket service to setup a reservation.