Lighting Workflow: The Complete Photographer
Lighting is arguably the most important aspect of a good photograph, yet many photographers cringe at the thought of having to use artificial light - especially under time constraints and critical situations (like when the wedding party is staring at you!) Using simple, reliable tools and tested techniques, we can create beautiful light anywhere - with minimal setup and complication. Once the beautiful images are captured, they need to be edited and enhanced quickly and efficiently.
Learn some of the top lighting and workflow tips including:
• Essential Lighting skills and tips with live shooting demos
• Balancing flash and ambient light exposures and color temperatures in the same image.
• Which lighting tools are worth their weight in your camera bag.
• Pimping Your Speedlight. How to get the most from a common, yet often misunderstood (and underestimated!) lighting tool.
• How to stop being afraid of the dark. Use shadows to add depth, mood, and interest.
• DIY lighting tools for pro results from inexpensive accessories
• A Lightroom workflow system that actually works. Get the most from your images in the least amount of time.
Kevin Kubota brings over 20 years of studio and location lighting expertise from his wedding, portrait, and commercial work. His latest book: "Kevin Kubota's Lighting Notebook: 101 Lighting Styles and Setups for Digital Photographers" is a best-seller and award-winning reference for the serious photographer. Kevin has also authored the award-winning training DVD: Lightspeed Workflow for Lightroom.
Kevin has taught the widely-popular Digital Photography Bootcamp® workshops since 2001. Kevin’s software product portfolio includes workflow training products and awardwinning image enhancing tools for Lightroom® and Photoshop™. Kubota’s innovative DASHBOARD™ Photoshop plugin is used and relied upon by thousands of professional and amateur photographers worldwide.
More information on Kevin Kubota and his companies can be found online at: