Phottix Mitros+ Portrait Anywhere 1 Kit for Nikon
Phottix Mitros+ Portrait Anywhere 1 Kit
The Phottix Mitros+ Portrait Anywhere 1 Kit provides the photographer with an easy, wireless way to use their flash off-camera, diffuse it properly, and fire it remotely. The small foot print offers maximum versatility when working in small spaces. Driven by Phottix's award-winning Odin II TTL Wireless Transmitter, photographers are able to wirelessly control the power of the Mitros+ in 1/3rd increments, as well as fire other Odin II compatible lights, like the Indra500 TTL, from as far away as 300 feet. Additional lights can be assigned to one of 32 different channels among 5 different groups, giving photographers complete control over their entire lighting set-up.
The kit contains a Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash, an Odin II Trigger Transmitter, a flash shoe umbrella holder, 9' light stand, and a 40" white translucent shoot-through umbrella.
- Built-In Odin
- Compatible with manufacturer TTL
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering, Range 100m
- 32 channels with Digital ID
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions,
- Remote manual mode flash power control.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Odin ,Strato II, Atlas II Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More