Rode NTG-2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone
The new RODE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response: 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 20 kHz
- Microphone Type: Detachable
- Microphone Sensitivity: -36 dB
- Host Interface: XLR
- Height: 10.9"
- Width: 0.9"
- Depth: 0.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.17 oz
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year
- NTG-2 Dual Powered Directional Condenser Microphone
- ZP2 Zip Pouch
- RM5 Stand Mount
- WSVM Windshield
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More