Sigma AF 105/2.8 OS EX DG HSM Macro Lens- Nikon
Sigma AF 105/2.8 OS EX DG HSM Macro Lens- Canon
The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon or Nikon Mount DSLRs is a large aperture medium telephoto macro lens that offers advanced performance for close-up photography. The Sigma Macro Lens uses Sigma's own proprietary OS (Optical Stabilizer) system to enable handheld close-up photography. A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and one high refractive index SLD lens provide excellent correction for all types of aberration and distortion. A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical path to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration and provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro.The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, providing high contrast images. It is also possible to use this lens with Sigma's APO TELE CONVERTERS. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability. This lens features a rounded 9 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image.
- Life-Size (1:1) Magnification
- "Focus Free" Mechanical Design
- 12.2" (31 cm) Close Focusing Distance
- Non-Rotating Front Lens
- Optical Stabilizer (OS)
- Hyper Sonic Motor for Quiet Autofocus
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon Cameras
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Hood Adapter
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More