Westcott Photo Basics 5-in-1 40" Reflector & Stand Kit
Whether indoors or outdoors the Westcott Photo Basics 5-in-1 40" Reflector & Stand Kit is an invaluable tool. A “must have” for any photographer or videographer, this complete educational 5-in-1 Kit will teach you how to use diffusers and reflectors to control lighting both outside and indoors.
- Quickly and easily diffuse harsh light - When harsh sunlight causes shadows on your subject, place the diffuser surface directly between the sun and the subject to diffuse this harsh light. The same concept can be done when using studio lighting indoors.
- Add warm tones - When shadows appear on one side of a subject's face and the subject has naturally pale skin, use a gold reflector to fill in unwanted shadows while adding warmth to skin tones.
- Subtract of block unwanted light - When lighting on a subject's face is too bright and cannot be adjusted, use a black reflector to subtract or pull light away from skin tones.
- Add contrast - When contrast is desired to add "spark" to an image, use a silver reflector to add cool tones and specular highlights to your subject all while filling in unwanted shadows.
- Fill in shadows with neutral color - When reflective light needs to maintain neutral in color, use a white reflector. The result will be very soft and natural-looking. We recommend using a white reflector especially when indoors to keep color consistent.
- Units collapse and fit easily inside travel case - The 5-in-1 reflector quickly collapses into a third of its open size. The included travel case protects your reflector when traveling.
- Riveted high-quality frames - Reflector frames are double riveted to stand up to years of abuse.
(1) 1-Stop Diffusion Panel
(1) Slip Cover (Silver, White, Gold, Black)
(1) Reflector Holder
(1) 7.5' Light Stand
(1) Educational DVD
12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. In-store only with your Synchrony card.
Find Out More