Azden SMX-30 Stereo/Mono Switchable Video Microphone
The SMX-30 was built with the DSLR and Mirrorless camera users in mind, offering the flexibility of stereo and mono audio capture. Featuring a 20 dB gain booster to bypass excess noise to record the sound you're looking for. The shock absorbent shoe mount isolates it from handling and motor noise, to ensure you're capturing the surrounding sounds, not the behind the scenes. When switched to Auto, the microphone turns on and off the camera, saving the battery life and headache for you when you forget to turn it off after use!
- Stereo and Mono Recording Modes
- -10, 0, and +20 dB Level Adjustment
- 1/8" Stereo Mini-Jack Output
- -10 dB Pad
- Selectable @ 120 Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Operates on Two AA Batteries
- Low Noise & High Sensitivity
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Integrated Shock-Absorbing Shoe Mount
- Includes Foam Windscreen & Carry Pouch
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More