Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Telephoto Lens
The Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Telephoto Lens is the fastest 135mm telephoto lens in its class making the ideal choice for indoor sports and portraits with background blur. Two UD-glass elements correct secondary spectrum for outstanding sharpness and color. Compatible with Canon Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 135mm 1:2.0
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 18°
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.9m / 3 ft.
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight3.2" x 4.4", 1.7 lbs. / 82.5 x 112.0mm, 750g
- Focal Length
- Maximum: f/2 | Minimum: f/32
- Camera Mount
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)
- Angle of View
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Approx. 3.2 x 4.4"
- 1.65 lb