Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens is constructed with one fluorite and five ultra-low dispersion optical elements which help deliver the sharpness and reduced aberrations. An ultrasonic focusing motor provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action.
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.9' (1.2m) at all zoom settings so you can shoot close to your subject even in smaller spaces. Like all Canon L-series lenses, this telephoto zoom is dust and moisture resistant and designed to keep on going even in the most challenging of environments.
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.*
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Inner focusing ring USM, a high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprinting.
*Full weather-resistance for front section of lens requires attaching optical Canon PROTECT filter.
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film/Full-Frame
- Focal Length:
- Lens Construction:
- 16 Elements in 11 Groups
- Angle of View:
- 108Â° 10' - 63Â°
- Minimum Focusing Distance:
- 11.02" (28 cm)
- Number of Blades:
- Filter Size:
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.0d"
- 1.74 lbs
In The Box
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- Lens Cap E-82II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Case LP1222
- Lens Hood EW-88D
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card