Block 1 : Fundamentals
Choose 3 of the following:
• Videography 101 - Instructor: Todd White
• Food Photography - Instructor: Josh Baker
• Product Photography Simplified - Instructor: Josh Baker
• Floral Photography Artistry - Instructor: Tim Babiak
• Video Editing 101 - Instructor: Todd White
• Home Studio Starter Setup - Instructor: Tim Babiak
• Posing & Beyond - Instructor: Todd White
Block 2 : Intermediate Brand Specific
Choose 1 of the following:
• Canon Beyond the Basics - Instructor: Tamra Green
• Nikon Z and Advanced DSLR - Instructor: Ian McEnroe
• Olympus OMD Advanced - Instructor: Tamra Green
• Sony Advanced - Instructor: Ian McEnroe
• Panasonic Advanced - Instructor: ?
• Fujifilm X-Series Intermediate - Instructor: Shannen Slater
Block 3 : Post-Processing or Workshop
Choose 1 of the following:
• Adobe Lightroom: Library & Organization - Instructor: Josh Baker
• Adobe Lightroom: Development Module - Instructor: Josh Baker
• Adobe Lightroom: Print Module - Instructor: Josh Baker
• Fashion Editorial Street Shoot - Instructor: Todd White
• 10 Principles of Effective Images - Instructor: Ian McEnroe
• Mastering the Headshot - Instructor: Tim Babiak
• Photoshop 101 - Instructor: Petra Reeves
Class & Event Cancellations
Tier 1: Standard Classes
You can cancel a class registration up to two business days before the class begins and receive a full refund for standard classes. If you register for a tier 1 class and do not show up, your payment will be forfeited. You may reschedule a class only if notice is given before the start time of the class. Unless otherwise stated, class refunds are only issued to customers that provide notice to the store that they would like a refund no later than two business days prior to the class. Refunds will not be issued to customers who sign up for a class but fail to attend.
Each class needs a minimum number of students to enroll before the class can “make.” If the minimum enrollment has not been met two business days before the class begins, the class will be cancelled. All students who enrolled in the class will be notified by telephone or email, and may transfer to a different class or be issued a refund (see refund procedure). We encourage all students to enroll as soon as registration begins. Please check your phone and email messages, including your SPAM.
How to Reschedule or Cancel a Class
Please contact the store at 512-467-7676 or email email@example.com to cancel a class. Class cancellations or requests to be rescheduled that are sent through other channels, such as Facebook or Meetup.com messages, will not be honored.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More