DJIMavic 2 Pro
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro embodies all of DJI's advanced, signature technologies, and is able to redefine what is possible for the world of aerial photography. Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblad's unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, 5 helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail. The camera delivers a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture. Plus, a 3-axis gimbal to provide smooth, stable footage in just about any situation.
The Mavic 2 Pro is built to go wherever your adventure takes you. Its portable and foldable low-drag aerodynamic body design helps to achieve speeds up to 47.7 mph, and a four-cell LiPo battery for allows for 31 minutes of flight time. You can now fly quieter with DJI's new low-noise propellers, making it perfect for filming without the propellers being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
In order to help you keep the Mavic 2 Pro in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. Thanks to OcuSync 2.0, sharing and saving your footage and images can be done without having to download content from the Mavic 2 itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device. To keep your feed smooth and your downloads fast, OcuSync 2.0 is designed to provide up to 40 Mb/s and latency as low as 120 ms.There is also an omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Pro.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and procecsses them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD, leaving more room for post editing.
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight patch in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
Enhanced HDR Photos
An improved HDR algorithm blends a sequence of photos for higher dynamic range and less unwanted artificial effects.
HyperLight Noise Reduction
HyperLight Noise Reduction allows you to capture low-light images while drastically reducing noise.
By utilizing the H.265/HEVC codec in your 4K videos, you can benefit from advanced compression that includes 50% more information than H.264/AVC, resulting in higher-quality results and more detailed video.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flaying at up to 31.3 mph speeds.
- Downward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 28' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and Right Sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flaying at up to 27 mph speeds.
- Upward Sensor: Infrared sensor can precisely measure at ranges of up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise Recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory Prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-Speed Tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Pro can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle Sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with front and rear sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Point of Interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
The Mavic 2 supports four panorama modes:
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1" CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 14EV
- Remote Controller Included
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More