Fujifilm EF-X500 Flash
The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with the maximum guide number of approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft). Its support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) means the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. This means you can concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh. EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. TTL lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that you can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
- FP flash (high-speed flash sync)
- Wireless multi-flash TTL ability with multiple flashes
- First Fuji flash that is dust-resistant and water-resistant
- Innovative design with low center of gravity
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catchlight
- Registers up to ten combinations of various settings.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More