FUJIFILM Fujicolor PRO 400H Professional Color Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
The FUJIFILM Fujicolor PRO 400H Professional Color Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when processed in C-41 chemistry. Featuring fourth layer color and Interlayer effect technologies, this film exhibits a soft contrast profile with faithful, yet vivid, color reproduction. It produces smooth and natural skin tones and has a broad exposure latitude, making it suitable for general photographic applications and working in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, Fine Sigma Technology yields an unobtrusive, fine grain structure that helps to maintain effective film speeds and produce smoother surface textures to benefit scanning and printing applications.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Unobtrusive Grain, Fine Sigma Technology
- Soft Contrast and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Fourth Color Layer and Interlayer Effect
- True Color Accuracy in Various Lighting
- Smooth Color Gradations and Skin Tones
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More