Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-80mm Lens Kit - Black
Launching X Series mirrorless digital cameras into its fourth generation, the FUJIFILM X-T3 features an all-new back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processor. Delivering superb image quality, dramatic AF performance, excellent tracking performance of fast-moving subjects and blackout-free burst shooting, the X-T3 is also the first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of 4K/60P 10bit recording to meet the needs of professional videographers.
Fourth Generation Sensor and Processor
Featuring the fourth generation X-Trans CMOS 4 and X-Processor 4,the FUJIFILM X-T3 boasts the highest performance in the history of X Series. Utilizing the unique color filter array of X-Trans CMOS sensors to control moiré and false colors, it adopts the first, back-illuminated structure with increased phase detection pixels distributed across the surface to improve image resolution without compromising signal to noise ratio. With the X-T3, ISO160, previously available in the X Series line only as extended ISO, is now part of the normal ISO range, perfect for use in daylight with outdoor shooting or when trying to achieve bokeh with a fast, large-aperture lens.
The new X-T3 debuts the X-Processor 4 processor which features a Quad Core CPU to achieve a processing speed 3 times faster than current X Series models. Providing incredible AF accuracy and speed, the processor is also the first to deliver 4K/60P 10bit output, fulfilling the performance needs of professional videographers. It is also capable of implementing complex image processing tasks in an instant, such as the unique FUJIFILM Color Chrome Effect or Monochrome Adjustment function.
Exceptional Autofocus and Viewfinder Performance
With the X-T3, AF performance receives a dramatic improvement from previous X Series products, increasing the phase detection AF area to the entire frame with 2.16M phase detection pixels providing fast and accurate phase detection AF. The low-light phase detection AF limit has been increased over the X-T2 by 2 stops, from -1EV to -3EV, making it possible for photographers to accurately focus in low light conditions, perfect for night photography.
Furthermore, the X-Processor 4's high processing speed and excellent phase detection algorithm means the camera refocuses (AF) and meters (AE) 1.5 times more frequently than the X-T2, to enable accurate autofocus even when shooting scenes that present fast, erratic movements across the frame, such as sports photography. The performance of Face Detection AF on a moving person has also been improved. Eye Detection AF now supports the AF-C mode to maintain accurate focus tracking even in portrait photography involving movements. Face and Eye Detection AF is also available during video recording to achieve smooth filming of subjects.
The X-T3 offers photographers incredible viewfinder performance, with the ability to now track a moving subject using a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. Further, the X-T3 allows continuous shooting of 11fps using the mechanical shutter without the optional vertical battery grip, enabling fast, continuous shooting while maintaining a low weight.
Enhanced Professional Video Performance
The X-T3 is the first mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit recording and the first mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for exceptional data compression, which enables the use of high 200Mbps bitrate as well as simultaneous HDMI output while recording. There has been an increase in the X-T3 sensor's read speed from that of the X-T2, to enable fast 17msec reading of 4K/60P video, and a reduction in the rolling shutter distortion for smooth replay of a fast-moving subject. 10bit color depth for video boosts the amount of color information 64 times compared to 8bit, and is combined with approximately 12 stops dynamic range to enable capture of subjects with rich gradation of color.
Also introduced in the X-T3 is a new noise reduction algorithm and 4K inter-frame noise reduction, and the minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log footage has been lowered from ISO800 to ISO640, further enhancing the camera's performance to meet the needs of videographers.
Designed for Ultimate Operability
Inheriting the popular design of the X-T2, dials are positioned on the top panel, and the camera features a central viewfinder and excellent grip design for stability and comfort. The X-T3 also incorporates enhancements to its design, including a lockable EVF diopter adjustment to prevent unintended adjustments while carrying the camera, and a touchscreen panel with higher contrast, wider viewing angles and better functionality for more intuitive operation. In addition, the X-T3 offers larger top-panel dials than the X-T2, and larger rear-panel buttons and a more pronounced press function of the front and rear command dials, as found on the X-H1.
Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS Lens
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
- An advanced Optical Image Stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- 26.1MP ASP-C X-Trans CMOS IIII Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processing Engine
- High-precision, 0.5-inch, 3.69 million dot OLED color viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touch Screen LCD Screen
- Internal UHD 4K Video & F-Log Gamma
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
- Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 Kit Lens
FUJIFILM X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Black)
- FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- FUJIFILM BC-W126S Battery Charger
- EF-X8 Shoe Mount Flash
- FUJIFILM Body Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Cameras
- Shoulder Strap
- Strap Clip
- Protective Cover
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Vertical Grip Connector Cover
- Connector Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
- Cable Protector
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
- FLCP-72II Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Wrapping Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More