IndiPRO Tools Universal Power Grip for Devices with Canon LP-E6 Battery - Black
Use the versatile Universal Power Grip from IndiPRO Tools to power a camera or device that uses a Canon LP-E6 type battery. Powered by a built-in 70Wh battery, this black handgrip attaches to a cage or rig using 1/4"-20 screws, and the included 2.5mm barrel to Canon LP-E6 dummy battery extension powers your camera.
Power outputs include two 14.8V D-Tap outputs, a 2.5mm 12 VDC output, a 2.1mm 8 VDC output, and a 5V USB port. For safety, it features a five-LED gauge and an overload LED. The grip is constructed with durable aluminum and is lined with rubber for an anti-slip grip. It also provides multiple 1/4"-20 threads for mounting additional accessories onto your rig. All the hardware required to attach the handgrip to a cage or rig is included.
Canon EOS 6D, 5D, 7D, and 8D, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and 6K, as well as other LP-E6 cameras and devices
- For Canon LP-E6 Devices
- Built-In 70W Rechargeable Battery
- 2.5mm to Dummy Battery Power Cable
- Power Your Camera from Handgrip
- Attaches to Cage with 1/4"-20 Screws
- Multiple 1/4"-20 Accessory Threads
- Sturdy Grip to Hold Camera
- 5-LED Battery Level Gauge
- Safety Overload LED Indicator
- Aluminum and Rubber Construction
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More