Jerry Hughes - One on One
Price: $95/hour (2 hour minimum)
How to Sign Up:
Click on the "Add to Cart" button. Once your purchase is complete, you will be contacted within 24 business hours to set the time that works best for you.
Many Dates and Times available. Email email@example.com with questions.
Jerry Hughes is a professional photographer, best selling author, inventor, world traveler, and speaker. As a photographer his fashion work has been in Vogue magazine, corporate clients have included IBM, Proctor & Gamble, Ford, ... as well as his award winning portrait and wedding photography.
Fun & Patient: Jerry is a fun and energetic speaker who creates a great learning experience. He is also known for his patience with beginners. He has taught photography to people from United Nations ambassadors and diplomats to high school students at a national journalism conventions. His photography books are used to teach photography around the world from grade school through university photo classes.
One on One: Learning in a workshop you must go at the pace of the whole class and learn the topic as a class. Working with Jerry one on one you can learn at your pace and concentrate on the information you want to learn.
What would you like to learn about photography?
1. Would you like to understand the settings on your digital camera?
2. Would you like to learn how to see creatively?
3. Would you like to organize your photographs and adjust them after taking them?
Jerry teaches camera, creativity and photo software.
• Understanding your Digital Camera
• Learning How to See Creatively
• Photo Software: Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom software.
• Jerry can also teach you how to use studio lighting as well as on and off camera flash on location and outdoors.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More