JOBY SE Wavo Mobile
Designed with smartphonographers in mind, the Wavo Mobile microphone brings storytelling to the next level.
Let’s be real, our smartphone’s mic isn’t the best. That’s why JOBY created the Wavo Mobile. This lightweight, on-camera microphone improves your sound quality without weighing down your rig. It’s super easy to use – just connect one of the two included cables (TRS for camera or TRRS for smartphone) and you’re golden! Plus, it doesn’t require a battery… so, you can slay all day.
As a content creator you may find yourself in noisy settings, but Wavo Mobile is all about you. With its cardioid directional pattern, it will only pick up your voice – dampening sounds from other directions. So, whether you’re competing with crowds of people, loud cars or crashing waves this microphone makes your voice crisp and clear.
Want to know this microphone’s secret weapon? Rycote Lyre® technology! This provides superior shock absorption. Meaning you can walk, run, jump or spin, and Wavo won’t capture sound caused by your movement.
The Wavo Mobile also includes a deadcat cover. Wavo™ Mobile Windjammer® greatly reduces unwanted noise from wind caused by breezes, fans or vents.
To secure Wavo Mobile on your rig, clamp or camera, just slide it through the cold shoe mount and rotate it clockwise till it's firmly locked. Then, warm up your voice and start recording!
To be versatile and quick JOBY provides you also two different kind of adapters that can be combined with the Wavo Microphones. In case you are interested in using Wavo Mobile with your laptop you can find separately the Wavo USB Adapter that thanks to its plug-and-play solution it easily allows you to plug your microphone and TRS headphones directly into your computer or laptop and you are ready to go.
If you are on the go and you just want to manage your calls, live streams or IG lives with your friends more easily you might be interested into the Wavo 3.5mm Cable Splitter to listen to audio output in real-time via plug-in headphones of your choice without any additional speaker.
- For Mobile Video
- On-Camera Mic with 3.5mm TRS Plug
- Cardioid Pattern Tamps Down Room Tone
- Includes Shockmount & Furry Windscreen
- Includes TRRS Cable for Smartphones
- Microphone Primary Applications:
- Audio for Video
- Microphone Form Factor:
- Microphone Intended Sound Sources:
- Speech/Voice Over
- Microphone Sound Field:
- Microphone Capsule:
- Electret Condenser
- Microphone Polar Pattern:
- Microphone Orientation:
- End Address
- Microphone Circuitry:
- Microphone Windscreen:
- Windsock/Windjammer (Included)
- Performance Frequency Range:
- 35 Hz to 18 kHz
- Performance Maximum SPL:
- 76 dB SPL
- Performance Sensitivity:
- -31 dBV
- Performance Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- 76 dB
- Connectivity Output Connectors (Analog):
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female (on Mic)
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male (on Detachable Cable)
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Male (on Detachable Cable)
- Connectivity Headphone Connector:
- Connectivity Cable Length:
- 5.9' / 1.8 m
- Power Bus Power:
- Physical Color:
- Physical Mounting:
- Shockmount (Included)
- Physical Included Case:
- Physical Included Filters:
- Physical Construction Material:
- Aluminum, Brass, PVC
- Physical Dimensions:
- ø: 0.9 x H: 3.2" / ø: 2.2 x H: 8.1 cm (Mic and Cable)
- Physical Weight:
- 0.6 oz / 17 g