Kodak Professional Portra 160 Color Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
The new Portra 160 features a significantly finer grain structure for improved scanning and enlargement capability in today's workflow. Choose PORTRA 160 to deliver exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction, the hallmark of the KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Film Family. It's the ideal choice for portrait, fashion and commercial photography - whether in the studio or on location.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 160/23° in C-41 Process
- Very Fine Grain, VISION Film Technology
- Medium Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- High Sharpness and Fine Edge Detail
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More