NOVEMBER'S THEME: NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
Does the night sky get your creativity started? Do you get excited about star trails and light paintings? Want to push yourself to take some amazing portraits at night? Whatever the case may be, we want to see your best night photography shot!
We've teamed up with the Austin Trail of Lights to challenge YOU to get out and make cool night time photos. So whether you've always wanted to get a photo of the Milky Way, make cool light paintings or learn to get creative with portraits, get out of your comfort zone and push yourselves to be creative!
First Place - $300 Precision Camera & Video Gift Card
Second Place - $200 Precision Camera & Video Gift Card
Third Place - $100 Precision Camera & Video Gift Card
Austin Trail of Lights will be giving the first place winner a FREE ticket to our Night Photography Workshop on December 17th.
There will also be a door prize at entry of the live judging. One lucky winner will win also receive a free ticket to our Night Photography Workshop with Trail of Lights!
See workshop details here: https://austintrailoflights.org/night-photography-workshop
• One single photograph entry per person allowed. Submissions with multiple entires will be disqualified. No collages or montages will be accepted.
• No phone photos will be accepted.
• Photograph concept must meet month's theme.
• Entries are due by the last day of the month (November 30, 2019).
• Submit a digital version of your photo via the button below, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or bring your image on an SD card to the store by noon on the last day of the month (November 30, 2019).
• Please submit the highest resolution version of your image.
Contest is open to the public. By submitting you agree to having your images shared on our platforms and in our marketing materials without compensation. No employee submission allowed.