Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR Telephoto Lens
Travel light and shoot with confidence. Capture beautiful portraits with softly blurred backgrounds, then zoom in with super-telephoto power and capture nature, sports and more. Nikon's second generation Vibration Reduction (VR) enables shooting at shutter speeds up to 4x slower than would otherwise be possible and makes a tripod optional; but when one is needed, the lens automatically delivers specialized VR correction for tripod shooting.
This amazing new lens provides enhanced shooting flexibility and when shooting with Nikon's TC-14E II, a 1.4x teleconverter; the lens can be expanded to an f/8 aperture to retain compatibility with the AF system on the most recent Nikon D-SLR cameras.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to 40
- Four ED Elements, One Super ED Element
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Zoom Lock & Focus Limiter Switches
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- 77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-65 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-M2 Lens Case (Black)
- Tripod Collar
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 4-Year USA Extension upon Registration
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More