Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon's AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens is an attractive alternative to the classic 50mm f/1.4 "normal" lens for everyday shooting with an FX or 35mm camera. The 50mm f/1.8 is nearly as "fast" as the f/1.4 (just 2/3 stops difference), and provides reduced lens flare and ghosting (plus superior color consistency) through the use of Nikon's Super Integrated Coating. Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration.
Nikon's Silent Wave Motor gives you smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation, and the M/A mode lets you quickly and easily override the autofocus system for fine manual focusing with almost no time lag. This lens is also compatible with DX cameras. When used with a DX camera, the angle of view would be equivalent to 75mm.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to 16
- One Aspherical Lens Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- M/A Mode; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17.7"
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G
- CL-1013 Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 4-Year USA Extension upon Registration
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More