Nikon D7200 DX DSLR with 18-140 VR
Nikon D7200 DX DSLR with 18-140 VR Lens
For the first time, the exhilarating image quality, low-light capabilities and speed of a Nikon DSLR are available with the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi® and Near Field Communication (NFC)**. Introducing the D7200, the new star of Nikon's DX-format line-up. Bring your creative vision to life with photos and videos that shine with sharpness and clarity. Shoot in nearly any light—from dawn until after dusk—and capture everything from sports and action to wildlife and everyday moments. Then share your beautiful images easier than ever with a compatible smart device. Whether you're a passionate photographer or videographer looking for a tool to ignite your creativity, a pro in need of a nimble second camera or someone looking for an ideal blend of versatility and convenience, the D7200 is ready for your challenge. **NFC feature for Android™ v 4.0 or later smart devices only.
- Free of optical low-pass filter, producing remarkably pure, sharp photos.
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor with EXPEED 4 image processing.
- Amazing low-light performance with ISO up to 25,6000.
- Nikon's first DSLR with built-in Wi-FI & NFC.
- High-speed frame rate and increased buffer.
- Beautifully rendered time-lapse movies.
- Focus on challenging situations with Advanced Multi-CAM 3500 II autofocus sensor module.
- Auto-bracketing up to 9 frames and built-in HDR.
- Nikon D7200 DX DSLR
- Nikon AF-S DX 18-140/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
- EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery
- MH-25A Battery Charger
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC1 Camera Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Shield
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup
- BF-1B Body Cap
- Limited 1-Yr Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More