Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control- Infrared
The Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control is a wireless shutter release capable of instantly triggering the shutter of select Nikons, without disturbing the camera, up to a distance of approximately 16' (4.87 m) in front of the camera. The remote can work from behind the camera as well, however its range is not as long. It is recommended for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure, and it is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery. The ML-L3 supports the bulb exposure camera setting making it a worthwhile accessory for shooting long time exposures for low-light photography or unusual daylight effects.
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release
- Minimizes Vibrations
- Good for Close-ups & Time Exposures
- DSLRs: D7200, D750, D5500, D3300, D5300, D610, D7100, D5200, D600, D7000, D3200, D90, D3000, D5100, D60, D5000, D50, D70, D70s, D40X, D40, D80
- 1-series mirrorless: V3, J1, V2, J2, V1
- COOLPIX: P900, P7800, A, P7700, P7100, P7000
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.