Pre-Orders with deposits will have priority over wait list orders without deposits. Higher deposits do not give priority over others that have put deposits down.
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm / F1.7 ASPH. H-X1025 is built for mirrorless Micro Four Thirds mount cameras and enables F1.7 aperture brightness throughout the entire 20-50mm (35mm camera equivalent) zoom range with exceptionally high optical performance clearing the stringent LEICA standards. Suitable not only for photo shooting but also for video recording to satisfy both professional photographers and videographers.
Comprising 17 elements in 12 groups, the lens system features three aspherical lenses and four ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses that effectively suppress the axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification. Spherical aberration and distortion are also corrected by the aspherical lenses for stunningly high resolution. The use of aspherical lenses and the optimum design of the lens system results in a compact size and light weight despite its outstanding optical performance.
Compatibility with a maximum 240-fps high-speed sensor drive realizes high-speed, high-precision autofocusing. Notably, the new lens excels in video recording performance. In addition to the silent operation achieved by the inner focus drive system, the stepless "de-cliked" aperture ring and micro-step drive system in the aperture control section help the camera to smoothly catch up to brightness changes when zooming or panning. The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming. Adoption of a focus clutch mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. The lens also excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing, which was a fatal problem of all interchangeable lenses designed for still image photography.
- Leica DG Vario-Summilux - Leica Camera AG's strict quality standards optimized for video/filmmaking have been developed into this Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds mount lens
- F1.7 Full Range - F.17 high-speed aperture brightness is available across the entire zoom range of 10-25mm
- Stepless Aperture - A stepless aperture ring and micro-step drive aperture system helps to smoothly catch up to brightness changes when zooming or panning.
- Reduced Brightness Shifts - The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming
- Clutch Focus - A focus clutch mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing plus an inner focus drive system provides near silent operation
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 20-50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One UHR Element, Four ED Elements
- Internal Focus, Focus Clutch Mechanism
- Stepless, De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More