*This item is Special Order Only, and subject to availability. Full payment is required in advance. There are no cancellations, returns or refunds on special order items. We normally receive items within 2 weeks to a month after placing an order, but we cannot guarantee a specific ETA. If an item is backordered, it may take longer. Call us at 512-467-7676 if you need additional information.*
Panasonic Lumix BS1H Full-Frame Box-Style Live & Cinema Camera
The LUMIX BS1His a versatile box-style camera that features the cinema-quality video performance of the LUMIX S1H in an easy-to-deploy profile. The BS1H contains a 24.2MP 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with Dual Native ISO technology that captures 6K resolution at maximum ISO 51200. Maximizing the use of the pixels in the full-frame image sensor, the LUMIX BS1H is capable of 6K/24p, 5.4K/30p (3:2) or 5.9K/30p (16:9) high-resolution, smooth video recording. It also provides 10-bit 60p 4K/C4K* HEVC video and 4:2:2 10-bit 4K30p in H.264 recording modes. The BS1H provides 14+ stops of dynamic range in V-Log which is as wide as those of cinema cameras and V-Log / V-Gamut compatible with popular calorimetry called "VariCam Look."
The BS1H is capable of 4:2:2 10-bit 4K 60p/50p HDMI output. Adopting a new heat dispersion structure, it achieves unlimited video recording in a variety of recording formats, including 4:3 Anamorphic mode. Moreover, [5.9K] / [4K] / [Anamorphic (4:3) 3.5K] 12-bit RAW video data can be output over HDMI to save Apple ProRes RAW in Atomos Ninja V or save Blackmagic RAW in Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR**. The BS1H offers an IP streaming function over Ethernet, even allowing 4K 60p (50p) video streaming in H.265.
The BS1H provides a variety of practical ports such as a USB 3.1 Type-C, a 3G-SDI (BNC) and an HDMI Type-A terminal which can be used for simultaneous output. Genlock IN and Timecode functions are also available. Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+) makes it is easy to install both physically and electrically. Control over maximum 12 sets of LUMIX BS1H cameras is available using LUMIX Tether for Multicam. Last but not least, Φ3.5 audio jack, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and tethered photo shooting with LUMIX Tether for Multicam software are also available. For even higher quality sound recording, XLR microphone DMW-XLR1 (sold separately) can be used. An SDK**** for camera control via USB/LAN will be provided for free.
- An Ultra-Compact Full-Frame Box-Style Camera for Live & Cinema: 24.2MP full-frame sensor with Dual Native ISO technology, 6K video, multiple recording modes and heat management for unlimited video recording
- Exceptional Video Performance: 14+ stops of V-Log and V-Gamut, 12-bit RAW video data output over HDMI for external monitor/recorder, simultaneous internal/external recording, Anamorphic mode and VFR/HFR
- Features that Enable Seamless Production: Simultaneous SDI/HDMI output, Genlock IN and Timecode IN/OUT and LINEAR/NONLINEAR focus ring control
- Remote Control: 4K 60p IP streaming in H.265 (RTP/RTSP protocol) and remote control of multiple cameras is available with LUMIX Tether for Multicam PC software via Ethernet (PoE+).
- Excellent Connectivity and Secure Operation: Double SD card slots, Φ3.5 Audio (in/out) jack, USB 3.1 Type-C, a 3G-SDI (BNC), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, tally lamps(front/rear) operation lock switch and XLR microphone compatibility with DMW-XLR1 (sold separately).
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More