Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 Digital Camera
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 is no normal point & shoot camera. The FZ2500 houses a number of advanced capabilities thanks to a 20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor and a versatile Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.5 lens with an outstanding 24-480mm equivalent zoom range. Furthermore, the camera features a DSLR-like body design, a quick-stability grip, manual control rings, a 0.74x 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, and a 3.0" 1.04m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD.
Of the list of standout features packed into the FZ2500, DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording sits at the top of the heap. The FZ2500 is a capable tool for videographers and hybrid shooters providing DCI 4K and UHD 4K options with frame rates of 29.97p, 23.98p, and true 24.00p as well as 25p with a high bit rate of 100 Mbps. Full HD also gets a huge bump in performance with added frame rate options of 59.94p and 50p and the ability to shoot at a highly detailed 200 Mbps. Users will also have access to a Creative Video Mode for Full HD recordings that offers selections for a variety of frame rates ranging from 2 fps for speeding up your shot to 120 fps for super slow motion.
Making this more of a professional tool is the inclusion of numerous high-end video recording features, such as flat CINELIKE D and CINELIKE V profiles for color grading. Also, shooters can purchase an optional upgrade to add V-Log L to the FZ2500. Along with all of this video shooters can output footage over HDMI with a 4:2:2 10-bit signal and time code for maximum quality and malleability in post. A custom video GUI makes shooting much more intuitive while 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks enable the use of external microphones and real-time monitoring. Furthermore, the FZ2500 does not have any time recording limits and it is equipped with a built-in ND filter for quickly managing your exposure.
- The ideal hybrid camera choice for the advanced 4K video enthusiast and photography enthusiast alike.
- Large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X Leica VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens.
- 20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 20x Optical Zoom f/2.8-4.5 Lens
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- 5-Axis HYBRID Optical Image Stabilization+
- 0.74x 2.36m-dot Live View EVF is available for more natural shooting at eye level
- "CINELIKE D" and "CINELIKE V" for cinema-like gradation, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), and lens ND filter controls.
- Optional V-Log L upgradability for purchase, and an out of the box unlimited recording duration.
- Recording formats of MP4 (LPCM) and MOV, and bit rates extended up to 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps
- A mechanical shutter enables a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec and an electronic shutter function avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Photo Style settings: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation, Color Tone, and Filter Effect.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More