Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens
The Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its mirrorless design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you'll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
- 12-60mm lens provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length that spans wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- 5-Axis Sensor Compensation to correct for hand-shake for all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with optical image stabilization.
- Dual I.S.2 effective to 5 stops, combining 5-axis body and 2-axis lens stabilization.
- Splash/dustproof body gives you the flexibility to never stop exploring.
- LUMIX-pioneered 4K PHOTO lets you capture the perfect moment by selecting single frames form a 4K video sequence shot at a blistering 30fps.
- Prolong battery life to approximately 800-900* images with a power-saving eye sensor that detects when your eye moves away from the viewfinder and automatically enters Sleep mode.
- Exclusive POST FOCUS mode gives you the power to review an image and touch the area you'd like to be pinpoint sharp. A new Focus Stacking feature lets you easily select several focus points in the same image.
- A new electromagnetic drive in the shutter unit and a new solid magnesium front panel reduce shutter shock by approximately 90% compared with the LUMIX G7, while also minimizing shutter sound.
- DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology for ultra high speed focusing.
- Live View Finder with 0.74x (35mm equiv.) magnification ratio gives you the freedom to frame your shot and capture everything you see.
- 2360K-dot high resolution and approximately 100% color reproduction provides high visibility under any circumstances.
- The 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor with no low pass filter helps capture sharper images with more detail.
- The Venus Engine designed for the LUMIX G85 detects high-frequency components to suppress the generation of moiré.
- Lens Mount:
- Micro Four Thirds
- Camera Format:
- Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
- MOS, 17.3 x 13.0mm
- Effective Pixels:
- 16 megapixels
- Storage Media:
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Up to 3840 x 2160 (30 fps, 24 fps)
- 3.2" swivel touchscreen
- ISO Sensitivity:
- Auto, 200-25600 (Ext Mode: 100-25600)
- Wi-Fi Capable:
- 5.1 x 3.5 x 2.9"
- 1.57 lb
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.