PocketWizard MultiMAX II Transceiver
The PocketWizard MultiMAX II Transceiver is bound to be your new favorite tool when it comes to wireless triggering. It features thirty-two standard channels and four separately controllable zones, as well as 20 ControlTL Channels with three zones, making the MultiMAX II the ideal solution for working in crowded venues or with multiple lighting set-ups.
The MultiMax II also features a vast amount of modes that allow for very specific control over the radio's functionality. This includes modes such as Infinite Intervalometer and Multi-Pop Mode which can be used for creative imaging and effects as well as settings such as SpeedCycler and Lag Time Equalizer that help ensure precise timing between all of your camera and flash equipment. Users even have access to settings such as Rear Curtain Sync and Precision Delay Times. The Multimax II has a max sync speed of 1/125 to 1/1000 second, depending on your camera, and it runs on two AA batteries.
- Combination Transmitter and Receiver
- Frequency: 340-354 MHz (FCC)
- Works with Most PocketWizard Radios
- Range: 1600' / 3200' (Long Range Mode)
- 32 Channels; Selective Quad-Triggering
- 20 ControlTL Channels with Three Zones
- Infinite Intervalometer; Multi-Pop Mode
- SpeedCycler; Lag Time Equalizer
- Rear Curtain Sync; Precision Delay Times
- Max Sync Speed: 1/125 to 1/1000 Second
- PocketWizard MultiMAX II Transceiver
- MM1 Miniphone to Miniphone Cable -12"
- PC1N Locking PC Sync Cable (1')
- MFPM Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More