Pro Video Kit with Sony Alpha a7s II with 24-70/4.0 Vario-Tessa T* FE Mount Lens
We've got you covered with this pro video kit with everything you need to get your video-making career in motion. You'll be shooting in no time, even in low light conditions and using professional workflows with this high-end gear that can do what you need.
Sony Alpha a7S Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera
The α7S II has evolved in both Stills and Movies adding internal 4K video recording, 5-axis image stabilization and High-speed AF with enhanced accuracy - while maintaining its legendary low-light/ low noise capability for extraordinary high sensitivity of up to ISO 409,600. Additional updates include: S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3 Picture Profiles and 120P Full HD 1920x1080 high-frame rate video for 5x slow motion. An evolution of a low-light legend is here!
Built with 12.2 megapixel full-frame Exmor CMSO sensor and BIONZ X image processor to enable the impressive dynamic range allowing ISO sensitivity up to 102400 with minimal noise allowing users to capture and shoot in low-light conditions without degradation in quality. Excellent low-light capabilities, the new-generation RGB color filter array and gapless on-chip lens design further reinforces low-light sensitivity.
Recording with internal 4K in full-frame format and full pixel readout and no pixel binning produces a top quality video image. With new functions such as 120fps Full HD records, slow motion recording, Gamma Display Assistant, and more, the a7S II promotes professional workflow to give more power to the shooter and enable you to take your imagined shots a reality.
Equivalent to using a 4.5-stop faster shutter speed, this system is effective at compensating for five types of camera shake. The camera integrates extraordinary image stabilization and sensitivity to light to let you use a greater range of shutter speed/ISO/aperture settings to express what you aim to capture in handheld stills or movies.
- 12.2MP full-frame sensor
- World's first full-frame 4K with full pixel readout & no binning
- Fast precise focusing in light as low as EV-4 with 169-pt AF
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- 120P full HD high-frame rate video for 5x slow motion
- Supports Picture Profiles, S-Gamut3.Cine/S-Log3
- 2.4-million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder with Zeiss T* Coating
- Durable reduced-vibration shutter
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi/NFC
- Personalize your camera with Playmemories camera apps
- Wider lens compatibility
- New-generation RGB filter with gapless on-chip lens design
- High-bit-rate XAVC S Format for 4K recording
- Uncompressed 4:2:2 4K QFHD and full HD output via HDMI
Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS
The do-it-all lens from wide-angle to short zoom, this is the go-to everyday type of lens that will produce great results with Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating and a fast, constant f/4. The smooth zoom and constant f/4 aperture allows you to be flexible without having to do any back-and-forth adjustments as you zoom. Aberrations are at an all time low with one extra-low dispersion element and five aspherical elements as well as Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating for flare and ghosting prevention. Focusing is a snap with linear autofocus motor and internal focus design to make sure you're getting the shots you need. Dust and moisture-resistant build make it durable for the day-to-day challenges ahead.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Audio Technica AT8024 Stereo Camera Mount Microphone
The AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone by Audio Technica can be used in several environments, on DSLR and video cameras, for applications such as weddings, conferences, sports events, and more. It features a selectable line-cardioid mono, and internally matrixed mid-side stereo mode and provides the flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source, or to widen the field for more sonic realism. The AT8024 can deliver much improved audio than the supplied camera's internal microphone. The AT8024 is built with a three-position adjustable input pad (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation, and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders. A 39" coiled cable with a 1/8" mini-jack, AA battery, windshield, fuzzy windscreen are included.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering better sound quality than the camera's internal microphone
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Three-position adjustable input pad and switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Integral rubber shock mounts isolate the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise
- Compact, lightweight design with integral shoe mount
- Red/green LED power indicator
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery
Aputure Light Storm LS 1/2w V-Mount
Ensuring it's light is natural and lifelike, the Light Storm 1/2w represents perfect color of objects before it. Built with aero-aluminum for the perfect balance of heat, density, strength, and workability within a slim 1" profile. Composed of 264 SMD lamp beads, making the light life longer, lower brightness decay, and wider light angle. Along with brightness wheel controller, selective diffusing paper is provided to further control on the light output.
- The world's top CRI 98
- SMD lamp beads bigger beam angle and long lifespan
- Tough and professional aero-aluminum
- Unique light-control separation design
- User-friendly accessories (u-frame, barn door, hook, diffusing paper, clamp)
Aputure Amaran AL-H160 Daylight LED Video Light
Lightweight and compact, this light is ready for action, weather mounted on your camera or on a light stand. Adjust brightness level via the convenient stepless dial on the back bewteen 0-100%. The upgraded CRI produces a faithful natural output, higher color rendering level compared to previous models. Built to last with bulb life time of 100,000+ hours and optional use of AC adapter, battery slot, or AA batteries for continuous power when you need it. Back display shows live view of battery life at all times. Use on or off camera, with or without the included diffusion filters: full control has been given to you. Bring it everywhere! This light is incredibly light weight, durable, and universal mount to keep you going.
PCV Uneven Y Mount - 3 Mounts
This RPS all aluminum Uneven Mounting Arm features two shoes that are 1/25" difference in height. The foot has a locking screw and also a 1/4-20 female thread allowing easy attachment. Total height is approximately 4.25", 4.25" wide. Perfect for mounting LED lights, microphones, etc. to DSLR's and camcorders.
Hoodman's 32GB SDXC Memory Card RAW STEEL Class 10 UHS-1
The Hoodman Raw Steel UHS-1 SDHC Memory Card is an ultra-fast memory card that equally accommodates both JPG and RAW file formats. The Hoodman Raw Steel card is built to offer the ultimate in protection for your images and featurs a waterproof and crushproof steel housing. Lifetime warranty.
- Sony Alpha a7S II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- NP-FW50 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- BC-VW1 AC Charger
- AC-UUD11 AC Adapter
- Cable Protector
- Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- ALC-SH130 Lens Hood
- ALC-F67S 67mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Audio-Technica AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone
- Fuzzy Windscreen
- AA Battery
- Aputure Amaran AL-H160 On-Camera LED Light
- Tilt-Adjustable Shoe-Mount Adapter
- Extension Attachment
- Diffusion Filter
- Orange Filter
- 2X Aputure Light Storm LS 1/2w LED Light with Sony V Battery Controller Box
- Controller Box with Sony V Battery Plate
- Controller Box Buckle
- AC/DC Adapter
- Power Cable
- Connection Cable with Magic Strip
- Button Battery
- 10 x Tracing Paper
- PCV Uneven Y Mount Bracket
- Hoodman's 32GB SDXC Memory Card RAW STEEL Class 10 UHS-1
- Limited Applicable Factory Warranties per Item
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More