Please call 512/467-7676 for more details on special ordering this item
ProMaster SPH45P Ball Head- Specialist Series *Special Order Only*
The ProMaster SPH45P Ball Head, is a highly technical ball head that features both upper and lower panning controls with degree marks, a generously large, easy to use main tension control and a memory lock dial for setting a repeatable tension stop. Both a high-rise and low-profile memory lock dial are included so you have the choice of which to use. The ProMaster dovetail quick release system is easy to use and is compatible with a variety of arca-swiss type quick release products.
- QR plates are arca-swiss compatible with an incorporated safety catch mechanism.
- Knobs are a rich red color so you can easily identify touch points, even in low light.
- SP heads can pan from the base or from the top platform and have engraved degree-markings. Use the lower panning base for the initial framing of a shot followed by the upper pan to rotate the camera without affecting its other positioning.
- A large easy to use tension control knob.
- Memory Lock sets a repeatable tension when moving the camera on the ball head.
- Two memory lock knobs are included with the ball head. Choose the protruding Memory Lock knob for ease of adjustment or switch it for the low profile Memory Lock knob which avoids any accidental changes.
- ProMaster SPH45P Ball Head- Specialist Series
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More