Saramonic SR-AX101 - 2-Channel Passive Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
The Saramonic SR-AX101 - 2-Channel Passive Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras provides balanced inputs to camcorders or DSLR cameras equipped with a built-in microphone mini jack. It easily attaches to the bottom of your camera and allows you to connect professional audio devices such as balanced XLR microphones, wireless receivers, external audio mixers, preamps, and more.
It features two balanced XLR inputs and one 1/8" auxiliary input, with independent Mic/Line switches and trim-control knobs for adjusting the record level on each channel. Connect the adapter's stereo output to your camera with the included 1/8" stereo mini cable, and use the Mono/Stereo switch to select between mono or stereo output mode.
The SR-AX101 delivers a clean sound, and a wide dynamic range and low noise level thanks to its passive circuitry (no battery required) and ground switch that filters out hum.
- Balanced XLR Inputs for DSLR & Camcorders
- Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini-Jack Output
- 2 x Trim-Control Knobs
- Switchable Mic/Line Inputs
- Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input
- Stereo/Mono Output Switch
- Ground-Select Switch
- 1/4"-20 Thread for Mounting on Camera
- Tripod Socket
- Includes 1/8" Output Cable to Camera
- Saramonic SR-AX101 - 2-Channel Passive Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
- 1/8" Stereo Mini Output Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More