Saramonic SR-VRM1 Compact Linear PCM Recorder with XLR Connector
The Saramonic SR-VRM1 Compact Linear PCM Recorder with XLR Connector provides 48V phantom power, recording 24 bit / 48 kHz wav audio files onto a micro SDHC card of up to 32 GB capacity. This small, lightweight unit is capable of recording for up to 8 hours on one set of two AA batteries, and a 32 GB memory card can store up to 60 hours of audio recorded at maximum quality (24 bit / 48 kHz), or up to 180 hours of audio recorded at 16 bit / 24 kHz. It features an easy to read display, making your recording work much easier. With audio volume control and selectable low-cut filter, the SRVRM1 records safety tracks at optimum signal, while the headphone jack allows you to monitor the incoming audio.
- Record Professional Quality Safety Tracks on a Small, Lightweight Unit
- XLR Connector
- +48V Phantom Power
- Records 24 bit / 48 kHz wav Audio
- Easy-to-Use Menu and LCD Display
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter
- 3.5mm Headphone Output for Monitoring Recording / Volume Control
- Lightweight All-Metal Construction
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More