Saramonic SR-XLM1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
The Saramonic SR-XLM1 is an ultra-compact wired lavalier microphone that was designed to deliver broadcast-quality audio when used with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, smartphones and more. It features a 20-foot (6m) cable that gives you plenty of length to position your subject in front of a camera or accomplish other microphone positioning techniques. The standard 1/8“ (3.5mm) connector is compatible with most cameras, audio recorders and other equipment.
The SR-XLM1 features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that provides smooth, even sound regardless of how it’s positioned on a shirt or collar. The microphone itself is ultra-compact and inconspicuous when attached to clothing, and an included alligator-style microphone clip provides a secure grip that keeps it fastened in place.
The included foam windscreen diffuses unwanted wind noise, and a soft plastic ring at the base of the windscreen keeps it snugly attached to the microphone. The SR-XLM1 is an inexpensive lavalier microphone that provides impressive sound quality and a higher signal-to-noise ratio than other options on the market, such as the more expensive Rode smartLav+.
- Broadcast-quality lavalier microphone for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, camcorders, audio recorders and more
- 20-foot (6m) cable provides generous length, included alligator-style microphone clip provides a secure grip, fitted windscreen diffuses unwanted wind noise
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern provides smooth, even sound quality regardless of how it’s positioned on a shirt or collar
- Never requires batteries or charging, higher signal-to-noise ratio than the more expensive Rode smartLav+
- Standard 1/8“ (3.5mm) connector is compatible with most cameras, audio recorders and a wide range of equipment
- For DSLR Cameras, Camcorders & Recorders
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- 30 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Range
- Includes Lapel Clip
- 20' Cable
- Foam Windscreen
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More