Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens- Canon EF
The Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM Art Lens- Canon EF is an ultra-wide zoom lens with a constant f/2.8 aperture that is designed for full-frame Canon cameras. The optical design incorporates three FLD, three SLD, and three aspherical elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations and keeps distortion under control. A Super Multi-Layer coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for accurate color fidelity and high contrast.
The 14-24mm Lens also features a Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. A rounded 9-blade diaphragm gives a smooth look to out-of-focus areas, which stops down to f/22, and offers a minimum focus distance of 10.2". Additionally, a weather-sealed brass bayonet mount helps keep water and dust away from your equipment when shooting in rugged conditions.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 FLD, 3 SLD, and 3 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.2"
- Focal Length:
- 14 - 24mm
- Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount:
- Canon EF
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View:
- 114.2Â° - 84.1Â°
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio:
- 17 / 11
- Diaphragm Blades:
- 9, Rounded
- Image Stabilization:
- Approx. 3.80 x 5.32"
- 40.57 oz
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.