Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens- Canon EF
The Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF is the words first 1.8 prime lens at the 14mm focal length. This unique wide-angle prime designed to produce high-resolution, well-corrected imagery. Similar to other Sigma Art lenses, this lens has a focus on image quality and rendering, and utilizes both FLD and SLD glass elements to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity. Plus, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to each individual element to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
The 14mm Art also features a Hyper Sonic Motor, which provides fast, smooth and near silent autofocus performance. This focusing motor also enables full-time manual focus override at any time by simply rotating the focus ring for refined manual control and focusing as close as 10.6". The lens barrel is constructed from Thermally Stable Composite material that supports working in a variety of temperature and conditions, while the lens mount is constructed from brass for long-term durability and mounting accuracy. This wide-angle lens is well-suited for astrophotography and low-light outdoor shooting, and presents a unique blend of a broad perspective and fast, flexible performance.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Three FLD Elements, Four SLD Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- TSC Material, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- LC950-02 Front Lens Cover
- Rear Cap LCR II for Canon EF Mount Lenses
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More