Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens- Nikon F
The Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F is a member of the highly regarded Art line of Sigma's Global Vision Series and is characterized by its advanced optical construction and robust physical design. The combination of three "F" Low Dispersion (FLD) elements and four Special Low Dispersion elements help to achieve a marked reduction in chromatic aberrations, while a pair of aspherical elements, with one positioned in the rear of the lens, minimize a variety of additional distortions and aberrations. The 15-element-in-11-group optical design is poised to deliver consistent peripheral brightness and sharpness, even when working at the bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. A Super Multi Coating has been applied to lens elements, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for higher contrast and color fidelity.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- FLD and Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Glass Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Thermally Stable Composite Material
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Focal Length:
- 24mm Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 36 mm
- Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
- Camera Mount:
- Nikon F
- Format Compatibility:
- Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX
- Approx. 3.35 x 3.55"
- 1.46 lb
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.