Sigma 40mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens- Nikon F
The 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art is Sigma's first lens developed originally to live up to the sought-after angle of view and performance standard for a benchmark cine lens. This lens effectively arranges three FLD ("F" Low Dispersion) glass elements and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements to correct axial chromatic aberration and magnification chromatic aberration. Designed for exceptional sharpness at maximum aperture, this lens excels at available light photography. With less than 1% distortion and near non-existent sagittal coma flare, this lens demonstrates consistent optical results featuring both 8K-compatible resolution and a beautiful bokeh.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three FLD Elements, Three SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed, Protective Front Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More