Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens- Leica L
The staple Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard for the Art line. With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography. A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm. The Sigma 50mm 1.4 lens is the new exceptional standard, standard prime.
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- One Molded Glass Aspherical Element
- Three Special Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Floating System & Large Diameter Design
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Thermally Stable Composite Material
- Brass Bayonet Mount
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
- Focal Length:
- Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
- Camera Mount:
- Leica L
- Format Compatibility:
- Full Frame
- Approx. 3.36 x 3.93"
- 1.79 lb
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.